Sunday, July 19, 2020

100 word challenge

Going out to find a house to sleep at, because of winter. After 30 minutes of driving I stop to look around to try and see a house, out of nowhere a polar bear comes and tries to attack me, I run behind my truck and play around the world with the polar bear. After 1 hour playing I start to get tired and start to sit down. The bear comes around the car and sees me sitting down, the bear starts to walk away and to that day  I have never played with a bear again since that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Murphy
    Lovely work with the 100WC this week. I don't think I would like to play a game with a polar bear! Remmeber to edit your work and put in some full stops. It makes it much easier for the reader.
    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete